Edidiong Frank – Nigeria
Do you know we make roughly 200 decisions about food each day? That’s a lot of chances to make healthy decisions throughout the day.
Check out these seven simple tips for healthy eating:
1. Dining out? Ask for fruits or a side salad instead of fries or chips.
2. Use a smaller plate at meals to help with portion control.
3. Choose low-fat or fat-free milk products, even for your morning coffee.
4. Put your snacks in a small bowl instead of eating from the bag.
5. Pick lean or low-fat meat and poultry.
6. Choose whole-wheat or multi-grain bread instead of white bread.
7. Eat a wide variety of colors — and the fruits and vegetables that represent them.
Making small changes can make a big difference!
Pledge to eat healthy this week!